Gamers

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gamers

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Gamers.

the hiring process is completely random, most of the time they are fully staffed. once a postion opens up. that would be the best time to turn in a app, otherwise your app will not be looked at. the interview is at the hiring managers discretion. some ask about past experience, some ask about you as a person.

Interview Questions
  • what is your favorite video game? do not say Call of duty   Answer Question
they have a low base pay and there is no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Gamers

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Gamers in June 2009.

I knew the store manager a bit just from being a customer there. It was my first job so I had no idea what to expect for the interview. Only had one interview with the manager, he was very laid back but the questions stumped me once in awhile as I had no idea what to expect. I was hired and asked to start that same evening which i was happy to do. The people who work there are very nice and it was a fun work environment. It was a good place to learn the basics of customer service and sales.

Interview Questions
    • What is your favorite type of game? Least favorite? Act like I am a customer who is asking about a game that you dislike, and sell it to me.   View Answer
    • Have you ever had experience in retail before?   View Answer
    No negotiation - just minimum wage. Assistant Managers dont even make much more than that. You get a small raise once a year~mine was about 15 cents.