Gamesa Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gamesa

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Gamesa in January 2009.

Interview

HR was very difficult to get in touch with to set up the interview. There was only a one on one interview at my school's campus. The interview was very laid back and casual and I took the offer on the spot because I did not have a job at the time and the offer was non-negotiable since I was coming in as an intern.

Interview Questions

• When was a time when you had to stand up for your beliefs because you knew you were right?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pamplona (Spain)

Application

interviewed at Gamesa (Pamplona (Spain)) in September 2009.

Interview

Which is your experience about team working? How many people are you used to coordinate? And budgets?

Interview Questions

• Which kind of detailed work could you do if neccessary: design, stress...?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was not a negotiation, I had just finished my degree and I got a practice contract.