Gamesa

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Operations Analyst Interview

Operations Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Gamesa in January 2009.

Interview Details – HR was very difficult to get in touch with to set up the interview. There was only a one on one interview at my school's campus. The interview was very laid back and casual and I took the offer on the spot because I did not have a job at the time and the offer was non-negotiable since I was coming in as an intern.

Interview Question – When was a time when you had to stand up for your beliefs because you knew you were right?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Pamplona (Spain)

I interviewed at Gamesa in September 2009.

Interview Details – Which is your experience about team working? How many people are you used to coordinate? And budgets?

Interview Question – Which kind of detailed work could you do if neccessary: design, stress...?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was not a negotiation, I had just finished my degree and I got a practice contract.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Gamesa? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gamesa interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Gamesa employees and interview candidates.