Gameworks Interview Questions

Updated Jan 14, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gameworks

Bartender Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Gameworks in June 2012.

I applied in person. I had one interview and was hired on the spot. I was asked very vague and general questions and responded well to them, such as what do you do in your spare time? why do you want to work here?

no negotiation

Game Floor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Gameworks in July 2011.

I have arrived at the venue an hour early with my significant other to play some billiards prior to my scheduled interview. 10 minutes before my appointment, I have approached the front desk letting them know I have arrived for a job interview. The employee at the desk used a walkie talkie to notify a manager. He lead me to a table at their restaurant. I had to wait about 5 minutes for the interviewer to arrive. He asked me about my previous employment & experiences. Apparently I'm exactly what they were looking for. With no hesitation, I was hired on the spot. The questions they asked were about how you can deal with customer service when a guest is being difficult. Your experiences at restaurants & what you like about that certain place. They are looking for someone who is passionate about the workplace & are not just in it for the money. They also look for someone who can easily be cross trained. If you have great customer service skills, some technical background, & leading attributes, you will succeed & be hired. Always smile, some eye contact (don't let them wander), listen, & be excited! Always ask a question, let them know you are interested in working. Such as "What's an average day working here?" They will be happy to answer that question.

Interview Questions