Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Gamma Technologies Inc.
- IT Systems Engineer (1)
- Administrative Assistant/Office Manager (1)
- Product Applications Engineer (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks – interviewed at Gamma Technologies Inc. (Westmont, IL) in February 2015.
The first step was a phone call just reviewing my resume on the phone. The second step was a technical interview where I was asked more in depth questions and given a chance to show the different levels of knowledge and skills that I possessed. The third and final step was an on-site interview/tour of the office and some more questions to get a feel for my personality and goals.
- I was asked a lot of questions regarding my comfort levels with multiple technologies. There were a lot of questions that were intended to feel out how willing I would be to learn new technologies or coding languages. 1 Answer
I probably could have negotiated, but salary and benefits came in at a desirable amount so i simply accepted.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 days – interviewed at Gamma Technologies Inc. (Westmont, IL).
I applied to job ad online and heard back from the hiring manager later that day. We talked for approximately 15 to 20 minutes in total. We discussed my resume and work history. He shared information about the company and details of the job, as we discussed how my present and past employment fit with their needs.
He invited me to come in for a face-to-face interview. We agreed upon a date, and he asked me to complete some brief demographic information online so that they can comply with employment laws.
The in-person interview was a group interview with him and two others. It was basically an extended version of our phone conversation, discussing my work history and duties, as well as my goals for the future, and how that fit in with their needs for the position and the company overall. They invited me to ask questions as well, of course, which I had come prepared with.
- There were no aggressive interviewing techniques or attempts to trip me up. They seemed forthright and honest. It was a "normal," pleasant conversation overall. Answer Question
The hiring manager made me an offer over the phone. He asked me if the salary was within my expectations. It was, so I had no reason to negotiate further. I asked for just a couple of days to discuss with my family, and he had no problem with that.
- No Offer
I applied online – interviewed at Gamma Technologies Inc..
Applied on the website. Got a call from the technical manager. Interview was about 45 mins. Mostly from past experience and resume. So be prepared with everything from resume. For about 15 ins, he will brief you about the job duties and location. Also, be updated with the company's new projects.
- Nothing as such. Be thorough with your resume. Answer Question