Gamma Technologies Inc.

Gamma Technologies Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Oct 4, 2014
Updated Oct 4, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gamma Technologies Inc.

Administrative Assistant/Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westmont, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westmont, IL

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Gamma Technologies Inc..

I applied to job ad online and heard back from the hiring manager later that day. We talked for approximately 15 to 20 minutes in total. We discussed my resume and work history. He shared information about the company and details of the job, as we discussed how my present and past employment fit with their needs.

He invited me to come in for a face-to-face interview. We agreed upon a date, and he asked me to complete some brief demographic information online so that they can comply with employment laws.

The in-person interview was a group interview with him and two others. It was basically an extended version of our phone conversation, discussing my work history and duties, as well as my goals for the future, and how that fit in with their needs for the position and the company overall. They invited me to ask questions as well, of course, which I had come prepared with.

Interview Questions
    • There were no aggressive interviewing techniques or attempts to trip me up. They seemed forthright and honest. It was a "normal," pleasant conversation overall.   Answer Question
    The hiring manager made me an offer over the phone. He asked me if the salary was within my expectations. It was, so I had no reason to negotiate further. I asked for just a couple of days to discuss with my family, and he had no problem with that.

Product Applications Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Gamma Technologies Inc..

Applied on the website. Got a call from the technical manager. Interview was about 45 mins. Mostly from past experience and resume. So be prepared with everything from resume. For about 15 ins, he will brief you about the job duties and location. Also, be updated with the company's new projects.

Interview Questions