Gammon India Limited

Gammon India Limited Interview Questions

2.7

Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Gammon India Limited.

I met three different people over 4 days. The interview process was good and quick. They were prompt to respond as well. The questions asked were relevant to the domain knowledge and some were to judge the personality traits

Interview Questions
    • Business case was given which could exhibit the thought process of the candidate   Answer Question
    They gave me a first offer, on which i negotiated. They reverted with a second revised offer in a days time. They did not match up to my expectation but was close so i decided to take it up.

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guwahati (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guwahati (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Gammon India Limited.

campus placement.. First written test, those who qualified were invited for interview.

Engineer - Planning & Systems Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Gammon India Limited in August 2012.

I am working hear last 3 years & 06 months at guwahati office.

Site Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Gammon India Limited in October 2011.

the hiring phase is of two rounds, first was a written round and next was a the interview.

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Gammon India Limited in October 2011.

Initially I faced an exam held by HR deptt of gammon.Based on the scores they allow me to sit in interview which was both technical & personal.Baed on the performance in interview I got hired.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me about my final year project under technical part.I didn't faced any difficult question.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

interviewed at Gammon India Limited in February 2011.

Asking for interview within 3 days.

Interview Questions
    • How are you going to manage to improve the power of the company.   Answer Question

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patna, Bihar (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patna, Bihar (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Gammon India Limited in October 2010.

Interview process is not so tough.Only few general things had been asked and asked about my previous jobs. I was little bit nervous because the person who had taken interview is the CEO of the company and had very sharp minded personality.

Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Gammon India Limited in May 2010.

They schedule the interview..via telephone...then send an email confirming the same...You are asked to carry all the relevant documents..photocpies only...Once at the place...docs are verified only then interview is taken..

Engineer Civil Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ludhiana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ludhiana (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Gammon India Limited in March 2010.

Started with written test. All students were asked to write their 12th marks on the top of the answer sheet. Direct interview for the shortlisted students

Interview Questions
    • How many girlfriends you have!? HR manager asked me this!   Answer Question

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Gammon India Limited in January 2010.

simple questions on civil engineering.
    we need to be clear about the fundamentals and more importantly know what to xpect.

not so much negotiable.
    the salary was non negotiable.