Gander Mountain

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

District Manager Interview

District Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Gander Mountain in December 2008.

Interview Details – Met with Store Manager and he recommended me to the DM. I interviewed with the DM and was offered a training position. I had to pass a background and drug test. I also had to do a phone interview with an employee in the HR department. I was given the opportunity to start on a date that I picked, due to prior plans with my family.

Interview Question – I was in retail for a long time, so the questions were not hard or unexpected. I think the question that I answered correctly which gained me the most favor was "are you willing to relocate?".   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was not given a chance to negotiate my salary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Gander Mountain

Worked for Gander Mountain? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gander Mountain District Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Gander Mountain employees and interview candidates.