Gander Mountain

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Zone Supervisor Interview

Zone Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Gander Mountain in September 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online by filling out basic application along with attaching resume. I made contact with the HR person at the store and was informed they were still looking and that my application had populated into the system. I had a 5 min phone interview to get basic information, Then came in for 1:1 interview with Zone Manager (Assistant Store Manager). Had final interview with Store Manager.

Interview Question – What kind of manager are you and how do you deal with stressful situations   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate start date to given two week notice at current job. Was able to talk about pay but wasn't very flexable.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Gander Mountain

Worked for Gander Mountain? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gander Mountain Zone Supervisor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Gander Mountain employees and interview candidates.