Gannett

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Digital Account Executive Interview

Digital Account Executive

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Gannett in December 2013.

Interview Details – I would say that the entire process was not out of the ordinary or unexpected. The very last interview was with the director of the department for which I would be hired. that person did not know or understand what was being spoken about. You would expect that the Director of a Digital department would under stand what lead gen is.

Digital Account Executive Interview

Digital Account Executive

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Gannett.

Interview Details – Terrible process where there were several round of interview by phone and in person. Then I was put on the back burner, called months later through a direct referral and then hired the next day.

Interview Question – Commonly asked, digital marketing questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Brief.

Worked for Gannett? Contribute to the Community!