Gannett Digital Account Executive Interview Questions

4.0

Digital Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gannett in December 2013.

Interview

I would say that the entire process was not out of the ordinary or unexpected. The very last interview was with the director of the department for which I would be hired. that person did not know or understand what was being spoken about. You would expect that the Director of a Digital department would under stand what lead gen is.

Other Interview Reviews for Gannett

Digital Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gannett in November 2013.

Interview

Several stages existed and I was one of 70+ applicants. The first stage was over the phone with a national recruiter. The second was over the phone with the local HR partner. The third was in person with my direct report. The fourth was in person with the VP to discuss pay and benefits. Then the contract was sent via e-mail to finally accept.

Interview Questions

• No questions were difficult. I was asked to give a sales presentation given a fake scenario that would be common once in the field.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy but a lot of rounds. They do have some upward mobility in terms of salary.

Digital Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Gannett.

Interview

Terrible process where there were several round of interview by phone and in person. Then I was put on the back burner, called months later through a direct referral and then hired the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Brief.