Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Gannett
- Account Executive (9)
- Inside Sales Representative (5)
- Journalist (4)
- Sales Representative (4)
- Digital Account Executive (3)
- Software Developer (3)
- Marketing (2)
- Staff Accountant (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Graphic Designer (2)
- Digital Sales Manager (2)
- Regional Sales Manager (2)
- Artist Assistant (2)
- Digital Sales Specialist (1)
- Advertising Campaign Specialist (1)
- Newspaper Delivery Contractor (1)
- Single Copy Clerk (1)
- Flash Ad Developer (1)
- Full Stack Web Developer (1)
- Special Sections Editor (1)
- Digital Account Relationship Specialist (1)
- Regional Account Executive- GDMS (1)
- Customer Service/Advertising - Part Time (1)
- Maintenance Engineer/Video Editor (1)
- G/O Digital Sales Representative (1)
- Director of Data Governance (1)
- Group Learner and Developer (1)
- Ruby On Rails (1)
- News Reporter (1)
- Digital Designer (1)
Digital Account Executive Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gannett in December 2013.
I would say that the entire process was not out of the ordinary or unexpected. The very last interview was with the director of the department for which I would be hired. that person did not know or understand what was being spoken about. You would expect that the Director of a Digital department would under stand what lead gen is.
Other Interview Reviews for Gannett
Digital Account Executive InterviewAccepted OfferDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gannett in November 2013.
Several stages existed and I was one of 70+ applicants. The first stage was over the phone with a national recruiter. The second was over the phone with the local HR partner. The third was in person with my direct report. The fourth was in person with the VP to discuss pay and benefits. Then the contract was sent via e-mail to finally accept.
- No questions were difficult. I was asked to give a sales presentation given a fake scenario that would be common once in the field. 1 Answer
Easy but a lot of rounds. They do have some upward mobility in terms of salary.
Digital Account Executive InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Gannett.
Terrible process where there were several round of interview by phone and in person. Then I was put on the back burner, called months later through a direct referral and then hired the next day.
- Commonly asked, digital marketing questions. Answer Question