Gannett Fleming

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Structural Designer Interview

Structural Designer

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Gannett Fleming.

Interview Details – Interview was taken by the vice president of ohio operations and it was both technical and general questions. All the details about the companies work policies, projects are explained and a couple of quetsions are asked about the previous experience.

Interview Question – If I have inspection experience before or fear of heights   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate and I ended up taking the offer on the lower side

Information Technology Department Interview

Information Technology Department
Newport News, VA

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Gannett Fleming in April 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process went very well. I was hired from out of state coming into Virginia, the managers at that time were fantastic and easy to talk too.

Interview Question – I did not get questioned a lot for this interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The negotiation phase was short, Gannett Fleming IT did not offer any help with the moving expenses that I had pressed for, which was highly inconvenient!
If I had to do this over again, probably not. This company is notorious for hiring high skilled people to do menial tasks. After I had been with the company for two years I found out the office that I was working at was under the radar by Corporate in PA. Possible to shut it down.

Very Easy Interview

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Gannett Fleming in January 2010.

Interview Details – I knew someone who recommended me for the job - interview was very cursory.

Geotechnical Engineer Interview

Geotechnical Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Gannett Fleming in January 2008.

Interview Details – was good and smooth

Interview Questions

Worked for Gannett Fleming? Contribute to the Community!