Gannett Fleming Interview Questions

2.3

Structural Designer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Gannett Fleming.

Interview was taken by the vice president of ohio operations and it was both technical and general questions. All the details about the companies work policies, projects are explained and a couple of quetsions are asked about the previous experience.

Interview Questions
    • If I have inspection experience before or fear of heights   Answer Question
    I was not able to negotiate and I ended up taking the offer on the lower side

Information Technology Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newport News, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Gannett Fleming in April 2010.

The hiring and interview process went very well. I was hired from out of state coming into Virginia, the managers at that time were fantastic and easy to talk too.

Interview Questions
    The negotiation phase was short, Gannett Fleming IT did not offer any help with the moving expenses that I had pressed for, which was highly inconvenient!
    If I had to do this over again, probably not. This company is notorious for hiring high skilled people to do menial tasks. After I had been with the company for two years I found out the office that I was working at was under the radar by Corporate in PA. Possible to shut it down.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Gannett Fleming in January 2010.

I knew someone who recommended me for the job - interview was very cursory.

Geotechnical Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Gannett Fleming in January 2008.

was good and smooth

Interview Questions

Worked for Gannett Fleming? Contribute to the Community!