Gannett Healthcare Group

• Popular Job Titles:
  • RSM (2)

RSM Interview

RSM

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Gannett Healthcare Group.

Interview Details – Phone went over resume. Then met VP in person and again we just spoke about my background. Very easy.

Interview Question – It wasn't unexpected but they asked why do you want to work for Gannett.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The offer was great so no negotiation needed.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

RSM Interview

RSM
Hoffman Estates, IL

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Gannett Healthcare Group in January 2010.

Interview Details – A 1 on 1 was set up after the initial phone interview with the same manager. Questions were asked about previous jobs and experience. He told me about the position then I left. 3 days later I was sent the offer letter.

Interview Question – NA standard   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I tried to negotiate but they wouldn't budge off the base

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Gannett Healthcare Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gannett Healthcare Group RSM interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Gannett Healthcare Group employees and interview candidates.