Gannett Staff Accountant Interview Questions

2.5

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gannett (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2011.

Interview

It wasn't too bad. It included a phone interview to begin with. After that, I got a phone call a couple days later to come in for an interview. It was an interview with the manager and a supervisor. I then got called in for a 2nd live interview with the controller.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Other Interview Reviews for Gannett

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Gannett in January 2008.

Interview

Interview went well.All interviewer made it easy to talk to them. I interviewed with the Director of Recruiting, The director of Finance and the VP of Finance each individually which was nerve racking and great at the same time. I was offered the position right away and started working 2 weeks after my interview which was convenient and great.

Interview Questions