Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Gap
- Sales Associate (318)
- Sales Associate/Cashier (39)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (34)
- Retail Management Program (25)
- Stock Associate (14)
- Gap Sales Associate (12)
- Retail Sales Associate (11)
- Associate (10)
- Manager (7)
- General Manager (6)
- Store Manager (6)
- Assistant Customer Experience Manager (5)
- Assistant Manager (5)
- Visual Merchandiser (5)
- Inventory Planner (4)
- Inventory Planning Analyst (4)
- Loss Prevention Agent (4)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Customer Service Consultant (3)
- Senior Analyst (3)
- Customer Service Associate (2)
- Executive Assistant (2)
- Retail Associate (2)
- Customer Experience Expert (2)
- Call Center Representative (2)
- Cashier/Sales Associate (2)
- RMP (2)
- Visual Brand Expert (2)
- Merchandise Handler (2)
- Brand Experience Manager (2)
Customer Service Consultant Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Gap (Grove City, OH) in July 2014.
Went to open interview and interviewed with 2 people. It was pretty painless and they were very easy to talk to and with. They asked great questions that would give them a feel for your personality but also gave the opportunity for me to do the same in return.
- none of the questions were difficult.. just be yourself and answer honestly Answer Question
I am a rehire from a previous time so I had a feel for what the pay could have been.They asked me what my desired salary was that I wanted and I told them.
Other Interview Reviews for Gap
Customer Service Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 6 weeks – interviewed at Gap (Rocklin, CA) in July 2014.
Applied online in June and they called me for a phone interview in late July. After the phone interview, (which consisted of a few questions on what I thought "good" customer service was), I was asked to come in for a group interview. The group was made up of 7 people, including myself. There were 2 HR managers and 2 shift supervisors sitting on one side of the table and the 7 of us were seated on the opposite side. They asked us about 5 questions where we had to provide specific examples about when we helped a customer, when we needed to ask a manager for help, etc. The last question was easy. It was "What is your favorite/go-to style and why?".
Started me at $11.25 an hour and working 5 days a week. No negotiation.
Customer Service Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 5 days – interviewed at Gap in June 2012.
Group interview they asked a series of behaviosr questions, didnt get the job tho
- tell me about a time when faced with outraged customers Answer Question