Gap Customer Service Consultant Interview Questions

4.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocklin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Gap (Rocklin, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online in June and they called me for a phone interview in late July. After the phone interview, (which consisted of a few questions on what I thought "good" customer service was), I was asked to come in for a group interview. The group was made up of 7 people, including myself. There were 2 HR managers and 2 shift supervisors sitting on one side of the table and the 7 of us were seated on the opposite side. They asked us about 5 questions where we had to provide specific examples about when we helped a customer, when we needed to ask a manager for help, etc. The last question was easy. It was "What is your favorite/go-to style and why?".

Interview Questions

• Name a specific time where you had to provide a disgruntled customer with excellent customer service.   Answer Question
  • What two outstanding qualities do you think you have that set you apart from other candidates?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Started me at $11.25 an hour and working 5 days a week. No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Gap

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grove City, OH

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Gap (Grove City, OH) in July 2014.

Interview

Went to open interview and interviewed with 2 people. It was pretty painless and they were very easy to talk to and with. They asked great questions that would give them a feel for your personality but also gave the opportunity for me to do the same in return.

Interview Questions

• none of the questions were difficult.. just be yourself and answer honestly   Answer Question

Negotiation

I am a rehire from a previous time so I had a feel for what the pay could have been.They asked me what my desired salary was that I wanted and I told them.

Customer Service Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Gap in June 2012.

Interview

Group interview they asked a series of behaviosr questions, didnt get the job tho

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when faced with outraged customers   Answer Question