Gap Interview Questions in Las Vegas, NV

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gap (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2014.

Interview

I submitted an application online, and the store manager called me to schedule an interview eight days later. They tend to do group interviews here, but I received a one on one interview with him. He asked me a few questions about my perception of Gap and my own interests in clothing. After that, I prepared a few questions of my own to ask him. We talked for roughly half an hour, and it honestly just felt like a friendly, easygoing conversation. He called me within two days with a job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not attempt to negotiate the hourly pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gap (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Very swiftly. We had a group interview outside in the cold but the hiring manager was really fun, definitely helped calming everyone's nerves. Only 3 or 4 questions job related. When the interview was over we met the General Manager. After that, it probably took around 2 weeks to receive a call, once I received the call it only took a couple of days and I started working.

Interview Questions

• Have you seen a friend or coworker taking money or any property from previous employers? What did you do or what would've you done?   1 Answer
    • If someone comes to you saying they lost their luggage at the airport and need an outfit for tonight; How would you dress that person?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I interviewed at Gap (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2013.

Interview

Called by phone for group interview. Be prepared to start looking for an outfit.

I had to be 18

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gap (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2012.

Interview

I filled out the application online and was called for an interview the next day.The interview consisted of me and 3 other people, and we filled out papers about our availability, work experience, and general information. Then we went to the sales floor and had to pick out an outfit for different scenarios. Afterwards we had two-minute one on one interviews and then we were free to leave. Only one person interviewed us and my whole group got hired.

Negotiation

8.50/hr - didn't negotiate, I just accepted the offer.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gap (Las Vegas, NV) in November 2009.

Interview

Do you have any experience in this field?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Gap (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2009.

Interview

It was a group interview which consisted of the General Manager and a Supervisor. There were 4 other people that were being interviewed at the same time. Make sure you dress your best and not in jeans and T-shirts. Don't interview with a friend together. One of the questions was on how you would sell the product to the manager herself and you had to demonstrate your selling skills to her. Other questions were the normal interview questions like how do you handle a problematic situation.