Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Gap
- Sales Associate (381)
- Sales Associate/Cashier (58)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (38)
- Retail Management Program (26)
- Gap Sales Associate (19)
- Retail Sales Associate (17)
- Stock Associate (15)
- Associate (10)
- Inventory Planning Analyst (7)
- General Manager (7)
- Assistant Manager (7)
- Customer Service Representative (7)
- Manager (7)
- Part Time Sales Associate (6)
- Store Manager (6)
- Assistant Customer Experience Manager (5)
- Visual Merchandiser (5)
- Inventory Planner (4)
- Sales Floor Associate (4)
- Loss Prevention Agent (4)
- Customer Service Associate (3)
- Sales (3)
- Senior Analyst (3)
- Customer Service Consultant (3)
- Retail Associate (2)
- Customer Experience Expert (2)
- Customer Experience Manager (2)
- Brand Experience Manager (2)
- RMP Program (2)
- Executive Assistant (2)
Loss Prevention Agent Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Gap (Sunrise, FL).
The interview was conducted by a panel of three interviewers. They were very friendly and asked questions about my job history. Examples of questions: - Have you ever had a conflict with a customer? How did you solve it? - What do you know about our company? - Is this a place you can see yourself growing? - Why should we hire you?
- How would you handle a loud, rowdy shoplifter? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Gap
Loss Prevention Agent InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gap (Columbus, OH) in April 2012.
The interview was quick and painless. The interviewer was very friendly and did an excellent job explaining the job. I got a timely response and offer letter.
- What are some of your strengths. Answer Question
Loss Prevention Agent InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gap.
This job typically requires previous experience or a connection. You will be given different scenarios of external/internal theft, medical emergencies, etc. that you will have to answer with a "how you would handle the situation".
- Just use your personal anecdotes and experiences to fit with the different scenarios as best as possible. Try to answer with only positive and non-aggressive answers. Answer Question
No negotiation, just a base rate.
Loss Prevention Agent InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gap in June 2010.
Applied online through lpjobs.com; first interview by immediate LP manager, followed by phone call to a DLPM, followed by a 1:1 with a store manager. Next, a criminal background check, and then a drug test. After being hired, then I was asked to apply though the company website which does another background check.
- What did you not like about your last job? Answer Question
The manager said 'they are prepared to offer, $12.75;" I asked if they could make it around 15 but again I was advised 12.75 and that with my experience and the benefits package, this was really good. After I received first pay check, it was $12.50 and took about 4-6 weeks to adjust. About 6 months after working and while cleaning out old files in LP Office, I can across several former LP Agents whose starting salary was between $14 and 17. Many of them had 1-3 years experience and no degree. When started, I had BS/MS in CJ and about 9 yrs LP experience. Between the economy, rate of unemployment, and the benefits beginning day 1...