Gap Loss Prevention Agent Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Gap (Sunrise, FL).

Interview

The interview was conducted by a panel of three interviewers. They were very friendly and asked questions about my job history. Examples of questions: - Have you ever had a conflict with a customer? How did you solve it? - What do you know about our company? - Is this a place you can see yourself growing? - Why should we hire you?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gap

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Gap (Columbus, OH) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview was quick and painless. The interviewer was very friendly and did an excellent job explaining the job. I got a timely response and offer letter.

Loss Prevention Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gap.

Interview

This job typically requires previous experience or a connection. You will be given different scenarios of external/internal theft, medical emergencies, etc. that you will have to answer with a "how you would handle the situation".

Interview Questions

• Just use your personal anecdotes and experiences to fit with the different scenarios as best as possible. Try to answer with only positive and non-aggressive answers.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, just a base rate.

Loss Prevention Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Gap in June 2010.

Interview

Applied online through lpjobs.com; first interview by immediate LP manager, followed by phone call to a DLPM, followed by a 1:1 with a store manager. Next, a criminal background check, and then a drug test. After being hired, then I was asked to apply though the company website which does another background check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The manager said 'they are prepared to offer, $12.75;" I asked if they could make it around 15 but again I was advised 12.75 and that with my experience and the benefits package, this was really good. After I received first pay check, it was $12.50 and took about 4-6 weeks to adjust. About 6 months after working and while cleaning out old files in LP Office, I can across several former LP Agents whose starting salary was between $14 and 17. Many of them had 1-3 years experience and no degree. When started, I had BS/MS in CJ and about 9 yrs LP experience. Between the economy, rate of unemployment, and the benefits beginning day 1...