Gap Project Manager Interview Questions

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Gap (Columbus, OH) in August 2010.

Interview

I applied online for a position in my area and also sent an email to the job poster, hiring manager on LinkedIn. I received a phone call from a recruiter/screen who asked basic questions. Then I received an email from another recruiter to set up a phone interview with the hiring manager. The phone interview was pleasant but it was not a match so it lasted about 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gap

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Gap (San Francisco, CA) in August 2009.

Interview

You can expect to be contacted by a recruiter who will drop several background questions as a simple filter for "Are you in the ball park". Recruiters are very friendly but be assured, the questions should be answered accurately and professionally. On my next round of interviews, I was asked about a few comments that indicated they wanted to hear more about results and not so much on personal views.

I got my call for my first round of interviews about 7 days after speaking with the recruiter. Spoke to 4 managers from related areas who asked many of the same questions around success in previous roles, experience, and the usual "tell me of a time when you had to make a difficult decision", and "What are you most proud of".

Interview Questions

• What facts do you use to base your most important decisions on?
      Having solid support for your answers will be important.

Answer Question