Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Gap
- Sales Associate (318)
- Sales Associate/Cashier (39)
- Seasonal Sales Associate (34)
- Retail Management Program (25)
- Stock Associate (14)
- Gap Sales Associate (12)
- Retail Sales Associate (11)
- Associate (10)
- Manager (7)
- General Manager (6)
- Store Manager (6)
- Assistant Customer Experience Manager (5)
- Assistant Manager (5)
- Visual Merchandiser (5)
- Inventory Planner (4)
- Inventory Planning Analyst (4)
- Loss Prevention Agent (4)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Customer Service Consultant (3)
- Senior Analyst (3)
- Customer Service Associate (2)
- Executive Assistant (2)
- Retail Associate (2)
- Customer Experience Expert (2)
- Call Center Representative (2)
- Cashier/Sales Associate (2)
- RMP (2)
- Visual Brand Expert (2)
- Merchandise Handler (2)
- Brand Experience Manager (2)
Senior Analyst Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Gap in March 2013.
The hiring process was pretty fast. Got an email two days after application, and each round only took them a few days to proceed. Although all and all it took four rounds of interview and well over a month to get to the final decision.
- Nothing really out of the ordinary. Everyone I interviewed with ask why the Company. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Gap
Senior Analyst InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Gap (San Francisco, CA) in September 2010.
The interview with the recruiter was simple and seemed like it was just a filter process. I had three separate interviews all related to work experience and details of specifics of the job. There was lot of time for questions. They also asked whether I've been to the store recently and what my opinion was based on the last visit.
Senior Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took a day – interviewed at Gap (San Francisco, CA) in September 2009.
I interviewed twice. I was brought in by someone that I had known in a previous company.
- There was no difficult question. Answer Question
Yes, on hiring bonus, but not so much on salary.