Gap Senior Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gap in March 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty fast. Got an email two days after application, and each round only took them a few days to proceed. Although all and all it took four rounds of interview and well over a month to get to the final decision.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really out of the ordinary. Everyone I interviewed with ask why the Company.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Gap

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gap (San Francisco, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

The interview with the recruiter was simple and seemed like it was just a filter process. I had three separate interviews all related to work experience and details of specifics of the job. There was lot of time for questions. They also asked whether I've been to the store recently and what my opinion was based on the last visit.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gap (San Francisco, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

I interviewed twice. I was brought in by someone that I had known in a previous company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, on hiring bonus, but not so much on salary.