Garantibank Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 19, 2014
Updated Aug 19, 2014
5 interviews

Management Trainee Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Garantibank in June 2007.

I applied through career fair and invited for a group interview at a hotel in Ankara. They presented a problem situation and wanted the whole group with a single solution. Meanwhile \, they observed how each person behaves and responds to others' comments. I took almost a month to learn that I am not offered a position.

Costumer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Istanbul (Turkey)
    Anonymous Employee in Istanbul (Turkey)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Garantibank in March 2013.

They interviewed us in tens. I found it pretty annoying, they expect you to do something different and give good answers to questions. I don't think it was enough for them to get to know the applicants.

Interview Questions
    • They asked some logic questions that I can't remember right now.   Answer Question

Junior Collection Officer Interview

The recruiter contacted me by telephone and the interview was programmed for the next day so I didn't have much time to prepare. I was interviewed by 3 staff members from the HR and Collection department. The questions were mainly about my academic background, why I decided to apply for this job and how I think I can handle working under pressure.

Financial Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Istanbul (Turkey)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Garantibank in January 2008.

There were several steps. first there was a group interview, then there was a interview with the top management. There were also interviews with manager and the HR.

Summer Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Istanbul (Turkey)
    Anonymous Employee in Istanbul (Turkey)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Garantibank in April 2008.

It was a group interview with 15-20 people at the same time. Only two question could be asked to each candidate, so it was not a very efficient way of evaluating people. Besides, the interviewer forgot to ask the questions to the last two people since there was no time left.

Interview Questions

Worked for Garantibank? Contribute to the Community!