Garantibank

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Garantibank in June 2007.

Interview Details – I applied through career fair and invited for a group interview at a hotel in Ankara. They presented a problem situation and wanted the whole group with a single solution. Meanwhile \, they observed how each person behaves and responds to others' comments. I took almost a month to learn that I am not offered a position.

Junior Collection Officer Interview

Junior Collection Officer

Interviewed at Garantibank

Interview Details – The recruiter contacted me by telephone and the interview was programmed for the next day so I didn't have much time to prepare. I was interviewed by 3 staff members from the HR and Collection department. The questions were mainly about my academic background, why I decided to apply for this job and how I think I can handle working under pressure.

Interview Question – There was no difficult question.   Answer Question

Financial Controller Interview

Financial Controller
Istanbul (Turkey)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Garantibank in January 2008.

Interview Details – There were several steps. first there was a group interview, then there was a interview with the top management. There were also interviews with manager and the HR.

Interview Question – What are your expectations   Answer Question

Summer Internship Interview

Summer Internship
Istanbul (Turkey)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Garantibank in April 2008.

Interview Details – It was a group interview with 15-20 people at the same time. Only two question could be asked to each candidate, so it was not a very efficient way of evaluating people. Besides, the interviewer forgot to ask the questions to the last two people since there was no time left.

Interview Question – Why do you want to intern at Garanti Bank?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Garantibank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Garantibank interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Garantibank employees and interview candidates.