Garda Cash Logistics

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Phoenix, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Garda Cash Logistics in March 2009.

Interview Details – Fairly Short

Interview Question – Do I have an issue using deadly force if I had to.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Stay away from this company...

Boca Raton, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Garda Cash Logistics in March 2009.

Interview Details – This company uses behavioral interviewing questions. It was pretty much as you expect and see in any other company. There are no real tricky questions. I interviewed twice and was offered a position which I accepted.

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate a good salary by knowing the industry and salaries that competitors were offering. This industry, however, does not pay very well, so, don't be looking for that pot of gold.

Broadview, IL

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Garda Cash Logistics in February 2010.

Interview Details – Interveiw was average with the usual average questions, etc.

Interview Question – Where do you expect to be in three years? Five years?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Garda Cash Logistics

Worked for Garda Cash Logistics? Contribute to the Community!