Garda Cash Logistics Branch Manager Interview Questions

Updated Nov 11, 2014
Updated Nov 11, 2014

2.2

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Garda Cash Logistics in December 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very long and detailed. In order to work in this industry there are numerous back ground checks and certifications that must be complete. Overall getting a gun license in New York City is very difficult to begin with and this was no exception. Current leadership was very flexible and was able to accommodate different times for interview to occur.

Other Interview Reviews for Garda Cash Logistics

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Garda Cash Logistics (Broadview, IL) in February 2010.

Interview

Interveiw was average with the usual average questions, etc.

Interview Questions

• Where do you expect to be in three years? Five years?   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Garda Cash Logistics (Boca Raton, FL) in March 2009.

Interview

This company uses behavioral interviewing questions. It was pretty much as you expect and see in any other company. There are no real tricky questions. I interviewed twice and was offered a position which I accepted.

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a good salary by knowing the industry and salaries that competitors were offering. This industry, however, does not pay very well, so, don't be looking for that pot of gold.

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Garda Cash Logistics (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2009.

Interview

Fairly Short

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Stay away from this company...