Garda Cash Logistics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Armored Truck Driver/Messenger Interview

Armored Truck Driver/Messenger
San Antonio, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Garda Cash Logistics in April 2011.

Interview Details – Applied and received call that week,apparently there is a turnover due to, no overtime so people leave after 90 days but sometime depart after one year is is an easy process as they appear desperate lately!

Negotiation Details – They show you the rates of raise as per the so called company union contract.

Very Easy Interview

Cash Vault Manager Interview

Cash Vault Manager
Broadview, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Garda Cash Logistics in March 2014.

Interview Details – Simple, but misleading. False sense of hope.

Very Difficult Interview

GARDA Interview

GARDA
Saint Louis, MO

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Garda Cash Logistics.

Interview Details – back before garda took over security armor car hiring & interview took less than a week with garda now it takes 30 or more days

Interview Question – all of the entire process is hard   Answer Question

Crew Leader Interview

Crew Leader
Red Bluff, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Garda Cash Logistics in October 2009.

Interview Details – Show your ability to be a hard worker. You must be flexible and not in a position to inconvenience your coworkers with a poor attitude or inability to show up when scheduled.

Must pass background and credit check, drug screening, live scan (for permits - after hired)

And apply in person - don't call, bosses hate that. Show up if you want the job!

Interview Question – What do you think we do?   View Answer

Cash Vault Services Coordinator Interview

Cash Vault Services Coordinator
Broadview, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Garda Cash Logistics in June 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process made me hopeful to be starting in a new company that might actual care for their employees. The hiring was an easy process to follow through with.

Very Easy Interview

Branch Manager Interview

Branch Manager
Phoenix, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Garda Cash Logistics in March 2009.

Interview Details – Fairly Short

Interview Question – Do I have an issue using deadly force if I had to.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Stay away from this company...

Driver Interview

Driver
Norcross, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Garda Cash Logistics in February 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring process is straight forward. You fill out an application and they run your background information, if everything is fine you are sent for an DOT physical and drug test. If everything was fine you were cleared to start ASAP.

RSM Interview

RSM

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Garda Cash Logistics in May 2010.

Interview Details – It helps to know someone to get you in the door. Also, if you are young and blonde and female, you have a good shot at a swift onboarding. Other than that, it is mostly phone interviews and then face to face with the Director for that region. Then, depending on how desperate they are to fill the position, a meeting with the VP of Sales.

Interview Question – I was asked what I liked to watch on the History channel.   Answer Question

Messenger/Driver Interview

Messenger/Driver

Interviewed at Garda Cash Logistics

Interview Details – Hiring and Interview process was easy. Because they needed people at the time.

Interview Question – How do the trucks run   View Answer

Merchant Guard Interview

Merchant Guard
Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Garda Cash Logistics in March 2009.

Interview Details – The Process consisted of an application. This was a standard application which included a mandatory seven year history of where I lived and worked. Then an immediate interview with the branch manager. I then came back a couple days later for a lie detector test which is standard procedure in the industry. When I passed that I was fingerprinted and an FBI background check was run.

Interview Question – They wanted to know my credit history which I think was a deciding factor in my hiring, given that I didn't have much work experience. They look at the lie detector, credit history, criminal background check, and the interview.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate an extra $.50 an hour based on my previous wage.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Garda Cash Logistics

Worked for Garda Cash Logistics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Garda Cash Logistics interview questions and advice. All 21 interview reviews posted anonymously by Garda Cash Logistics employees and interview candidates.