Garda Cash Logistics Interview Questions

Updated May 26, 2015

2.4

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Garda Cash Logistics (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

Short interview off-site. Questions were mainly around process and managing labor and SG&A. Nothing difficult or our of the ordinary for the role. Most of the direct reports are organic promotions without general management experience so it was explained that trying to implement change would be a slow process but I would be expected to overcome that obstacle and deliver results asap.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The certainly will low-ball you. Know your worth before negotiating and don't compromise.

Cash Vault Teller Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Garda Cash Logistics in June 2014.

Interview

Applied on line June 25 received a email two days later for a job interview on July 2 interview went well the next step was to do background weeks have passed never heard anything from garda again

Interview Questions

• Interview went well they ask simple questions about your job history   Answer Question

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broadview, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Garda Cash Logistics (Broadview, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

phone screen, multiple in person interviews with basic questions. Met with multiple managers who all seemed to ask the same questions. Manager advised of the poor morale of the workforce and in which ways it could be improved.

salary was extremely low for hours/shift. Benefits are garbage.

GARDA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Garda Cash Logistics (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

back before garda took over security armor car hiring & interview took less than a week with garda now it takes 30 or more days

Cash Vault Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broadview, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Garda Cash Logistics (Broadview, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

Simple, but misleading. False sense of hope.

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Garda Cash Logistics in December 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very long and detailed. In order to work in this industry there are numerous back ground checks and certifications that must be complete. Overall getting a gun license in New York City is very difficult to begin with and this was no exception. Current leadership was very flexible and was able to accommodate different times for interview to occur.

Vault Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broadview, IL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Garda Cash Logistics (Broadview, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

This process took about a month to two months. I got a call for an interview 45 minutes after I submitted my me to them on careerbuilder. After thag it would take a week for an interview. Two weeks for a call to take the drug test. Two more weeks for my background to come back and then another week or so to start me.

Messenger/Driver Interview

Interview

Hiring and Interview process was easy. Because they needed people at the time.

Cash Vault Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broadview, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Garda Cash Logistics (Broadview, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview process made me hopeful to be starting in a new company that might actual care for their employees. The hiring was an easy process to follow through with.

Head Teller/Supervisori Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, PA

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Garda Cash Logistics (Reading, PA).

Interview

I have work for 18 years at the same company, willing to learn new things as I go on. I have a good work record , and enjoy a good work place and meeting new people

Interview Questions

• Do I agree with what the company has done with my position. I think thing could go been more fair to my understanding.   Answer Question