Garda Cash Logistics

Very Easy Interview

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Boca Raton, FL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Garda Cash Logistics in July 2012.

Interview Details – The phone interview was very professional. The recruiter was asking the right question to determine if I am a good fit. We clicked. After that everything turned south. It took them 2 weeks to schedule a face-to-face interview. Since I am working, I asked them to come towards the end of the day. They said I have to meet both, the Talent Acquisition Director, and the Department Head, so I had to take half a day off to go meet them. First I talked to the Talent Acquisition Director. She was checking me out, looking at my purse, at my engagement ring and asking strange questions. Currently I am working for a small company and she kept saying “that is a really small company”. Although the posting did not say only big corporation employees should apply.

At the end, she made me leave the room and go back to the front desk so she can make sure the other interviewer is available to meet with me. When she came back she said that person cannot make it today and we’ll be in touch to re-schedule. Two days later not even her, but the first recruiter from the phone interview sent me an email saying they had selected other candidates to interview for the position.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Garda Cash Logistics

Worked for Garda Cash Logistics? Contribute to the Community!