Garda World Security

6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Garda World Security.

Interview Details – Very rushed sat down with the interviewer for 15 minutes and had a quick chat.

Interview Question – None it's was easy for me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Security Agent Interview

Security Agent
Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online - interviewed at Garda World Security in June 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process is too long, too many interviews

Interview Question – Sometimes the questions does not have anything to do with the business   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negociate the salary and overtime

Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Garda World Security in August 2013.

Interview Details – I had to do a test when i walked in and then after i passed the test, the HR manager interviewed me.... After that another manager came in to meet with me and went through another interview.

Interview Question – The test was hard.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Security Guard
Fort McMurray, AB (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Garda World Security in May 2009.

Interview Details – Lots of questions regarding conflict management and if you have certifications in weapons or self-defence. (not necessarily needed to get hired)

Interview Question – Situation where you disagreed with your boss and how you dealt with it. Same with co-worker.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate, I believe it was non-negotiable as part of the contract with the client I was going to work for. Worth asking if you can negotiate.

Security Coordinator Interview

Security Coordinator
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Garda World Security.

Interview Details – Phone interview was a bit basic but the two interviews with HR and their manager was great. Lots of detail questions.

Interview Question – When they asked why I'm interested in security.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Barrie, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Garda World Security in July 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was POOR I knew right away that being hired over the phone this position was going to be a very bad fit! The poor guy that interviewed me in person didnt even have the communication that I was comming in!! I was orientated by the guy that I was replacing!! ect...

Interview Question – The whole process was a breeze, lets face it secuirty guards are a dime a dozen!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No wiggle room!!

Worked for Garda World Security? Contribute to the Community!