Garden Fresh Farms

Relevance Date Difficulty

Construction Worker/Farm Hand Interview

Construction Worker/Farm Hand
Maplewood, MN

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Garden Fresh Farms in January 2014.

Interview Details – Single interview by one of the owners. She was courteous and asked fairly standard interview questions (education, interests, where did you hear about us, why are you applying, etc.) along with inquiries about physical strength and stamina necessary for the job. I was given a tour of the facility and an overview of employee codes of conduct, and then asked to start the following Monday.

Interview Question – Immediately after the tour, I was expected to be able to discuss ins and outs of the entire system.   Answer Question

Biosystems Technician Interview

Biosystems Technician
Saint Paul, MN

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Garden Fresh Farms in January 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview followed by in person interview. Interviewed by manager and two executives/business owners.

Interview Question – How does $8.50/hour sound?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Initial negotiations went well. Upon promotion and assignment of more advanced duties, no increase in pay offered. Negotiation for raise met with promises of potential raise. Failure to provide sufficient revenue to reflect job duties, in combination with unreasonable health hazards led to two weeks notice.

Very Easy Interview

Water Quality Internship Interview

Water Quality Internship
Maplewood, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Garden Fresh Farms in January 2012.

Interview Details – Introduction to business philosophy, methodology, et cetera. Tour facility.

Interview Question – Can you run a photospectrometer?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiations went well. Job offer was $8/hour. Negotiated to $12.50/hour due to experience and potential for success and growth.

Worked for Garden Fresh Farms? Contribute to the Community!