Garden Ridge

Very Easy Interview

Associate Interview

Associate
Louisville, KY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Garden Ridge in January 2010.

Interview Details – Interview was with store manager. He seemed more interested in my availability than in my skills. Even though it was for a part time position. After the interview he told me that unfortunately I did meet all the qualifications but because I could not basically be "on call" then I wouldn't get the job.

Interview Question – What is your availability ?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Associate Interview

Associate

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Garden Ridge in April 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online for a location that was not open yet and recieved a call 2 days later for an interview. The interview was very easy. It consisted of a 1:1 with a manager whome was very nice and easy to talk to. An overall good experience.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Garden Ridge

Worked for Garden Ridge? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Garden Ridge Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Garden Ridge employees and interview candidates.