Gardner Denver Interview Questions

2.5

Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Gardner Denver.

Interview

Began with an initial phone call from Human Resources rep to schedule a quick phone interview with a few engineering staff. After the phone itnerview a series of on site group interviews were scheduled to be had in one day, in which I met with managers and members of the sustaining and new product development engineering teams.

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Gardner Denver.

Interview

Had to meet with every engineer in the company. It was around 4 hours long. A tour was given which showed the whole plant. No information on project or the product was really given in in the interview

Interview Questions

• The amount of time it took to interview left me exhausted near the end of the process and my answers got sloppy.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Gardner Denver (Houston, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

A recruiter submitted me for an opening. First, I had 1 phone interview with HR and then, I had 3 in-person interviews with those to whom I'd be reporting. All of those with whom I had contact at the company were friendly and I found talking with them to be very easy.

Interview Questions

• Their questions were very straight-forward and none of them were difficult to answer. Most of their questions were about my work experience.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Gardner Denver (Houston, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

Interesting and fair.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Firm offer

Qualit Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Gardner Denver (Princeton, IL).

Interview

Interviewed with HR, then again with Manager, and was told to be waiting for call. But call never came. Contacted them once, per week and was finally told a month later that the HR manager left the company.

Material Handler Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Gardner Denver (Sedalia, MO) in May 2011.

Interview

Hired on after being a temp for 8 months

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Gardner Denver (Tulsa, OK) in June 2010.

Interview

I received a call for resumes from my university. I responded and got an interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked about hydrofracing because they make pumps for that application. It was otherwise a behavioral interview.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Gardner Denver in December 2009.

Interview

Three people interviewed me. I have done well.