Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Garmin
- Software Engineer (47)
- Software Engineer Intern (10)
- Software Engineer I (7)
- Product Support Specialist (7)
- Design Engineer (5)
- Senior Software Engineer (4)
- Intern (3)
- Embedded Test Software Engineer (3)
- Software Engineering Intern (2)
- Cartography Tech (2)
- Mechanical Engineer (2)
- Internet Applications Developer (2)
- Systems Engineer (2)
- Software Engineer II (2)
- Applications Engineer (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Entry Level Software Engineer (1)
- Communication (1)
- Communications (1)
- Content Specialist (1)
- User Interface Designer (1)
- QA Analyst (1)
- Project Analyst (1)
- Production Coordinator (1)
- Electrical Hardware Engineer (1)
- Product Architect (1)
- GIS Technician (1)
- Executive Assistant (1)
- Customer Support Specialist (1)
- Regional Sales Manager (1)
Applications Engineer Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Garmin in September 2008.
The HR asked behavior questions first and decided whether it was good enough to go to the second round.
1. what are you doing now?
2. why do you want to leave your company?
3. why do you want to apply for Garmin?
4. Do you have any difficulty in your previous work? How do you solve the problem?
5. Have you ever had problem with your co-work? How do you solve the problem?
If you say no, then she will continue to question you ...
6. What do you have knowledge about this position?
Over all, HR question is very tough, and she will make the decision first. If you fail in the first round, you will never have technical question, and never meet hire manager.
- Do you ever have any problem with your co-worker? and how solve it? View Answers (2)
Other Interview Reviews for Garmin
Applications Engineer InterviewApplication Details
The process took a day – interviewed at Garmin in February 2010.Interview Details
Interviewed with manager and director and couple of engineers. They mostly described the work and asked a couple of moderate coding questions. HR asked indepth personality questions. Thought everything went well. Not sure why I didn't get the jobInterview Questions
No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
- Describe a risk you took View Answer