Garmin

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cartography Technician Interview

Cartography Technician

The process took a day - interviewed at Garmin in June 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online and received an automated follow up email about a day later, indicating they believed an initial review of my skills warranted further consideration for the position. I scheduled an interview and when I arrived, it was a 1:1 setting. We talked for about 40 minutes and she said she would be in touch. I received an email about a day later saying I had not been selected for the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to overcome an adverse situation. What was the situation, and what actions did you take to overcome it?   Answer Question
  • What is the most difficult decision you've ever had to make?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Garmin

Worked for Garmin? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Garmin Cartography Technician interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Garmin employees and interview candidates.