Garmin

Very Easy Interview

Intern Interview

Intern
Olathe, KS

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Garmin in March 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online, got a mail few days later from a recruiter. The phone i/w was with a recruiter and was a profile building exercise. At the end recruiter told me if a team likes my profile they will give me a call.
Received a reject in the mail few days later.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Intern Interview

Intern

The process took a day - interviewed at Garmin in January 2007.

Interview Details – Asked general questions about day to day activities I would be preforming in office. Nothing too difficult but there was a lot of focus on problem solving and how I would handle specific situations.

Interview Question – How would you deal with two feuding employees?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Garmin

Worked for Garmin? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Garmin Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Garmin employees and interview candidates.