Garmin Intern Interview Questions

Updated Oct 12, 2014

1.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Garmin in September 2014.

Met a recruiter at University career fair. Gave them my resume and got a call that night asking if I wanted to come in for an interview in a couple of days. I had one on campus interview with both recruiters that was about an hour long. Got an offer about a week later.

Interview Questions
  • Played Mastermind with the interviewer. Very easy. Wasted one line but I noticed it instantly and told the interviewer. Got a somewhat lucky first guess and had a very quick solution.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Garmin

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olathe, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olathe, KS

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Garmin in March 2010.

Applied online, got a mail few days later from a recruiter. The phone i/w was with a recruiter and was a profile building exercise. At the end recruiter told me if a team likes my profile they will give me a call.
    Received a reject in the mail few days later.

Intern Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Garmin in January 2007.

Asked general questions about day to day activities I would be preforming in office. Nothing too difficult but there was a lot of focus on problem solving and how I would handle specific situations.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with two feuding employees?   View Answer