Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Garmin
- Software Engineer (58)
- Software Engineer I (12)
- Software Engineer Intern (10)
- Product Support Specialist (10)
- Senior Software Engineer (7)
- Design Engineer (6)
- Embedded Test Software Engineer (4)
- Intern (4)
- Software Engineer II (3)
- Operations (3)
- Software Developer (3)
- Cartography Tech (3)
- Aviation Systems/Software Engineer (2)
- Mechanical Engineer (2)
- Software Engineering Intern (2)
- Internet Applications Developer (2)
- Applications Engineer (2)
- Software Engineering (2)
- Systems Engineer (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Entry Level Software Engineer (1)
- Communication (1)
- Communications (1)
- Content Specialist (1)
- User Interface Designer (1)
- QA Analyst (1)
- Project Analyst (1)
- Material Handler (1)
- Production Coordinator (1)
- Electrical Hardware Engineer (1)
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Garmin (Kansas City, KS) in March 2015.
Filled out the application online which took a little while. After about two days I heard back from HR who wanted to conduct a phone interview at a time of my choosing. After the initial interview I was told I would be contacted in the next week about whether or not to make arrangements for an in person interview.
- Tell us about a project that you have worked on in class and the challenges you faced and how you over came them? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Garmin
Intern InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Garmin in September 2014.
Met a recruiter at University career fair. Gave them my resume and got a call that night asking if I wanted to come in for an interview in a couple of days. I had one on campus interview with both recruiters that was about an hour long. Got an offer about a week later.
- Played Mastermind with the interviewer. Very easy. Wasted one line but I noticed it instantly and told the interviewer. Got a somewhat lucky first guess and had a very quick solution. Answer Question
Intern InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Garmin (Olathe, KS) in March 2010.
Applied online, got a mail few days later from a recruiter. The phone i/w was with a recruiter and was a profile building exercise. At the end recruiter told me if a team likes my profile they will give me a call. Received a reject in the mail few days later.
Intern InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Garmin in January 2007.
Asked general questions about day to day activities I would be preforming in office. Nothing too difficult but there was a lot of focus on problem solving and how I would handle specific situations.
- How would you deal with two feuding employees? 1 Answer