Garmin Intern Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Garmin (Kansas City, KS) in March 2015.

Interview

Filled out the application online which took a little while. After about two days I heard back from HR who wanted to conduct a phone interview at a time of my choosing. After the initial interview I was told I would be contacted in the next week about whether or not to make arrangements for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a project that you have worked on in class and the challenges you faced and how you over came them?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Garmin

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Garmin in September 2014.

Interview

Met a recruiter at University career fair. Gave them my resume and got a call that night asking if I wanted to come in for an interview in a couple of days. I had one on campus interview with both recruiters that was about an hour long. Got an offer about a week later.

Interview Questions

• Played Mastermind with the interviewer. Very easy. Wasted one line but I noticed it instantly and told the interviewer. Got a somewhat lucky first guess and had a very quick solution.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Garmin (Olathe, KS) in March 2010.

Interview

Applied online, got a mail few days later from a recruiter. The phone i/w was with a recruiter and was a profile building exercise. At the end recruiter told me if a team likes my profile they will give me a call. Received a reject in the mail few days later.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Garmin in January 2007.

Interview

Asked general questions about day to day activities I would be preforming in office. Nothing too difficult but there was a lot of focus on problem solving and how I would handle specific situations.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with two feuding employees?   1 Answer