Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Garmin
- Software Engineer (57)
- Software Engineer I (12)
- Software Engineer Intern (10)
- Product Support Specialist (10)
- Senior Software Engineer (7)
- Design Engineer (6)
- Embedded Test Software Engineer (4)
- Cartography Tech (3)
- Software Developer (3)
- Intern (3)
- Software Engineer II (3)
- Operations (3)
- Applications Engineer (2)
- Software Engineering (2)
- Systems Engineer (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Software Engineering Intern (2)
- Aviation Systems/Software Engineer (2)
- Mechanical Engineer (2)
- Internet Applications Developer (2)
- C++ Software Developer (1)
- Mechanical Engineer I (1)
- Customer Care (1)
- Aircraft Systems Engineer (1)
- Avionics Software Engineer (1)
- Director of Recruitment and Retention (1)
- Mechanical Engineer Entry Level (1)
- OEM Software Developer Intern (1)
- Oracle EBS (1)
- Embedded Marine Software Engineer (1)
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Garmin in September 2014.
Met a recruiter at University career fair. Gave them my resume and got a call that night asking if I wanted to come in for an interview in a couple of days. I had one on campus interview with both recruiters that was about an hour long. Got an offer about a week later.
- Played Mastermind with the interviewer. Very easy. Wasted one line but I noticed it instantly and told the interviewer. Got a somewhat lucky first guess and had a very quick solution. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Garmin
Intern InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Garmin (Olathe, KS) in March 2010.
Applied online, got a mail few days later from a recruiter. The phone i/w was with a recruiter and was a profile building exercise. At the end recruiter told me if a team likes my profile they will give me a call. Received a reject in the mail few days later.
Intern InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Garmin in January 2007.
Asked general questions about day to day activities I would be preforming in office. Nothing too difficult but there was a lot of focus on problem solving and how I would handle specific situations.
- How would you deal with two feuding employees? 1 Answer