Garretson Firm Resolution Group

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, OH

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Garretson Firm Resolution Group in August 2010.

On Sunday I received an email from an agency about the Data Analyst position, I responded by email the same day. Monday, I received a call from the agency, after speaking for a few minutes, was invited to interview with them. Tuesday afternoon I interviewed with the agency who then submitted my resume to the client (Garrettson). Before I got home, I received a call setting up an appointment for an interview with the client.
At Garrettson, I was interviewed by a panel consisting of the HR Manager, hiring manager, a peer hiring manager, a potential peer and the director of the department.
There was more explanation of the company than direct questions.

Interview Questions
  • The most difficult question for me was "what would your ideal position be like"?   View Answer