Gartner Leadership Partner Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Account Executive (24)
- Account Manager SMB (16)
- Senior Account Executive (11)
- Account Manager (10)
- Client Partner (10)
- Associate Client Partner (8)
- Research Director (7)
- Sales (5)
- Accounts Executive (4)
- Leadership Client Manager (4)
- Account Executive SMB (4)
- Research Content Specialist (3)
- SMB Account Manager (3)
- Client Executive (3)
- Sales Director (3)
- SMB Sales (3)
- Senior Consultant (3)
- Research Analyst (3)
- Consultant (2)
- Specialist (2)
- Inside Sales (2)
- Inside Sales Account Executive (2)
- Sales Executive (2)
- Area Manager (2)
- Senior Director (2)
- Recruiting Communications Manager (2)
- Client Research Assistant (2)
- Leadership Partner (2)
- Major Accounts (1)
- Program Manager (1)
Leadership Partner Interview (Neutral Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Gartner in September 2011.
Interview Details – Gartner does several phone interviews 1:1 then a role play panel interview - it is very nerve racking
Leadership Partner Interview (Negative Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Gartner in October 2013.
Interview Details – 1. Recruiter called me and we went through the initial conversation.
2. She then confirmed that I would be an excellent fit and they are looking at next steps.
3. I then received a phone call from someone else in Gartner, enquiring to whether I would relocate to the US for the Leadership Partner role.
3. After chasing the initial for over 3 weeks, receiving delayed and poor communication; I then received an email stating that although they did like my skills they did not think I was a good fit to the role. This completely contradicted previous comments!
All in all, not a good experience of the interview process and not a good impression of the organisation as a result of this.
If this is how they treat potential senior hires, how do they treat employees and customers!
Interviews for Top Jobs at Gartner