Gartner Leadership Partner Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Leadership Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stamford, CT
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Gartner in September 2011.

Gartner does several phone interviews 1:1 then a role play panel interview - it is very nerve racking

Other Interview Reviews for Gartner

Leadership Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Egham, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Egham, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Gartner in October 2013.

1. Recruiter called me and we went through the initial conversation.
    2. She then confirmed that I would be an excellent fit and they are looking at next steps.
    3. I then received a phone call from someone else in Gartner, enquiring to whether I would relocate to the US for the Leadership Partner role.
    3. After chasing the initial for over 3 weeks, receiving delayed and poor communication; I then received an email stating that although they did like my skills they did not think I was a good fit to the role. This completely contradicted previous comments!

All in all, not a good experience of the interview process and not a good impression of the organisation as a result of this.

If this is how they treat potential senior hires, how do they treat employees and customers!

Worked for Gartner? Contribute to the Community!