Gartner

Relevance Date Difficulty

Leadership Partner Interview

Leadership Partner
Stamford, CT

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Gartner in September 2011.

Interview Details – Gartner does several phone interviews 1:1 then a role play panel interview - it is very nerve racking

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Leadership Partner Interview

Leadership Partner
Egham, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Gartner in October 2013.

Interview Details – 1. Recruiter called me and we went through the initial conversation.
2. She then confirmed that I would be an excellent fit and they are looking at next steps.
3. I then received a phone call from someone else in Gartner, enquiring to whether I would relocate to the US for the Leadership Partner role.
3. After chasing the initial for over 3 weeks, receiving delayed and poor communication; I then received an email stating that although they did like my skills they did not think I was a good fit to the role. This completely contradicted previous comments!

All in all, not a good experience of the interview process and not a good impression of the organisation as a result of this.

If this is how they treat potential senior hires, how do they treat employees and customers!

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Gartner

Worked for Gartner? Contribute to the Community!

Gartner Videos

Gartner – Why Work for Us?

Your Thinking Matters Make Your Voice Heard At Gartner, what you say matters — not just to us, but to our 60,000 clients worldwide. Together, our associates deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gartner Leadership Partner interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Gartner employees and interview candidates.