Gartner

3.5

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Gartner in April 2014.

I went through 2 months of early morning phone interviews, onsite interview and took a skills test. Throughout the whole process I was receiving good feedback from the recruiter. I was very DISAPPOINTED and in disbelief when I was told I was not offered the position because I did not do well in writing a memo that was part of the skills test.

The recruiter told me that there was another open position and all I would need to do was another phone interview. This time I interviewed with two people who seem to be on a mission to discourage me in being interested in the position. After that I did not hear back from the recruiter. This is so unprofessional!!

Interview Questions

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Gartner in September 2008.

Interviewed by anywhere between 6-8 people including the corporate recruiter to multiple sales managers.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't think the questions were difficult given they were questions I had experience in which to draw from. I guess it there had to be one it would be "describe a complex deal you won and lost and what you learned from it".   Answer Question