Gate Gourmet Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2014
Updated Aug 1, 2014

2.6

Supply Chain Interview

The interview is very long. Alot of Questions. They ask any equation they feel. I was good with the interview people i know how to an any questions without even thing about it

Dishwasher Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at Gate Gourmet in July 2014.

first i had a phone interview next was a group interview now im waiting to take my fingerprints and drug test the whole prosess taking weeks im still waiting for my outcome very nice recuriters and interviewers

Interview Questions
    • the most dificult part of the unterview when ask what was most stressful about my last job   View Answer

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Gate Gourmet in March 2010.

You have to keep in constant contact to be considered when they hiring, there is no interview. you go straight from the application to constantly hounding them on the phone to the background and drug screen. If you pass your hired.

Interview Questions
    • None. Its more about Can you do the job and pass a backgrond check   Answer Question

Food Preparer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Gate Gourmet.

Very first interview was ver good, done by the manager himself at the time and not by human resources. Did job outright, no proper training. You're on your own.

Interview Questions
    • What do you understand by multitasking and how can you work as a team.   Answer Question
    Good, I got the job. My advise to would be applicant : prepare yourself for some not human treatment. Be a good " follower" and worker.

Private Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Reston, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Gate Gourmet in March 2014.

The process was thorough. The interview questions were not what you find online to "practice" for, so be prepared to improvise.

Interview Questions
    • None were too difficult, but the only one that caught me a bit off guard was "What would you do in "X" situation?"   View Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Reston, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Applied the job through the company website. After HR screening, was invited onsite. Met HR, the hiring manager and CFO. Briefed the company, the position and team structure. Typical interview questions. Asked to walk through my resume. Why I left the last job. What projects have done. Where do you see yourself in 5 years.

Store Room Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Gate Gourmet in May 2012.

The process was o.k. I guess, when they called the supervisor for the department when I first started it took them a bit to meet with me. Sit as a group with supervisor manager of the unit and supervisor of transportation was very friendly and seemed very interested in me.

Interview Questions
    • None I was prepared for any unexpected questions   View Answer
    Be sure that when hired that this is a union job and must be a part of the union( Culinary Union Local 226) $41.50 month and maybe back dues if they don't take fees right away to which will be $14/15 each week for 4 weeks plus $41.50 at the end of the month.
    I can tell you not only as a former employer & shop steward for the union that their is not much support and only take you money each month and run....

Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Gate Gourmet.

Phone interview followed by face to face

Interview Questions
    • Not really well versed in asking professional interview questions   Answer Question

Better offer

Food Assembler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Gate Gourmet in November 2013.

Filled out an application online, the next day i received an email stating to call for an over the phone interview. After that i received an email stating to come in for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations, take it or leave it.

EPA Interview

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Gate Gourmet.

No interview just a group orientation.

Interview Questions

Worked for Gate Gourmet? Contribute to the Community!