Gate Petroleum

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Gate Petroleum.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by the manager. He just asked me about my job experience and if I could physically do the job. I don't think they have a standardized set of questions that they ask. Well at least when I was there. There were no stupid STAR questions. They do require a math test. Drug test. and background check if hired.

Interview Question – Can you lift 40 pounds?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

C-Store Clerk Interview

C-Store Clerk
Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Gate Petroleum in December 2010.

Interview Details – Application completed online. Received a call back a few days later from a manager of one of the stores I applied at. I came in a couple of days later. Interview was very brief, less than 10 minutes. Asked about what was already on my application and what experience I has specifically on cash registers.

Interview Questions

Tanker Driver Interview

Tanker Driver

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Gate Petroleum in September 2010.

Interview Details – Very positive, but company won't tell you up front what your schedule will be you may get stuck on working nights and weekends

Negotiation Details – One sided

Worked for Gate Petroleum? Contribute to the Community!