Gate Petroleum

Gate Petroleum Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gate Petroleum

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Gate Petroleum.

I was interviewed by the manager. He just asked me about my job experience and if I could physically do the job. I don't think they have a standardized set of questions that they ask. Well at least when I was there. There were no stupid STAR questions. They do require a math test. Drug test. and background check if hired.

Interview Questions

C-Store Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Gate Petroleum in December 2010.

Application completed online. Received a call back a few days later from a manager of one of the stores I applied at. I came in a couple of days later. Interview was very brief, less than 10 minutes. Asked about what was already on my application and what experience I has specifically on cash registers.

Interview Questions

Tanker Driver Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gate Petroleum in September 2010.

Very positive, but company won't tell you up front what your schedule will be you may get stuck on working nights and weekends

One sided