Gates Corporation Marketing Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Gates Corporation in February 2011.

Ask about personal information. Also discuss current protfolio & market segments. Detail knowledge about Location for which these post is. How u market the product. What will be your postion after 5 years. Why you wants to change company. They would like to know perosnal interest. (Not to display)

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gates Corporation

Marketing Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Gates Corporation in May 2009.

Was called by a Gates employee for an interview with two people, one of which was to be my immediate supervisor. They asked basic questions regarding my skills and how I handled situations. Very nice people with a sense of humor. I really enjoyed my interview, although I felt a bit out of place not knowing the industry very well. I was taken on a short tour of the facility. I was called two days later and extended an offer. A written offer followed via email. I accepted. I was led to believe there was room for advancement and the work seemed interesting. The work was very much as described in my interview. My supervisor was perhaps the best manager I have ever had - brilliant but still had a personality.

Interview Questions
    I was surprised by the offer, so I did not negotiate. The offer was higher than I anticipated.