Gates Corporation

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Interview

Marketing

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Gates Corporation in May 2009.

Interview Details – Was called by a Gates employee for an interview with two people, one of which was to be my immediate supervisor. They asked basic questions regarding my skills and how I handled situations. Very nice people with a sense of humor. I really enjoyed my interview, although I felt a bit out of place not knowing the industry very well. I was taken on a short tour of the facility. I was called two days later and extended an offer. A written offer followed via email. I accepted. I was led to believe there was room for advancement and the work seemed interesting. The work was very much as described in my interview. My supervisor was perhaps the best manager I have ever had - brilliant but still had a personality.

Interview Question – How are you skills with Excel?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was surprised by the offer, so I did not negotiate. The offer was higher than I anticipated.

Marketing Interview

Marketing

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Gates Corporation in February 2011.

Interview Details – Ask about personal information. Also discuss current protfolio & market segments. Detail knowledge about Location for which these post is. How u market the product. What will be your postion after 5 years. Why you wants to change company. They would like to know perosnal interest.

Ask about personal information. Also discuss current protfolio & market segments. Detail knowledge about Location for which these post is. How u market the product. What will be your postion after 5 years. Why you wants to change company. They would like to know perosnal interest. (Not to display)

Interview Question – How do you define your self for required position?   Answer Question

Worked for Gates Corporation? Contribute to the Community!