Gateway Developer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

5.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Gateway in March 2009.

The interview started off with a C++ skills test. Technically it wasn't that bad and pretty easy. Three people conducted the interview in sequence. Each person I explained my background, etc. (pretty repetitive). They each asked programming questions consisting of array manipulation...how would you find this, etc.

I was also informed that they really don't use C++, and most of it was proprietary language use, so C++ "won't help you here". When asking about the position, none of the interviewers seemed to know anything about the position I was interviewing for. All in all, the people interviewing as well as the people in the office were a bit up-tight. The office structure was low-walled open cubes.

When you are finished interviewing, expect a somewhat cold response. Kind of like, "Thanks, and there's the elevator."

Interview Questions

Worked for Gateway? Contribute to the Community!