Gateway Group One Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gateway Group One

Customer Care Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gateway Group One.

Interview

Use to be one or one but I think they do panel interviews now with the manager and some supervisors. If you get ask to do a urine test, your in as long as you pass it. Training is paid min. wage. I hear that they make training seem hard now, but the job is easy for the most part. Its the rules that is hard.

Negotiation

Good luck with that.....You can say you only want to work mornings and next thing you know they got you scheduled to do nights.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oceanport, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gateway Group One (Oceanport, NJ) in May 2012.

Interview

Nj Labor department lent Gateway's Hr department their office site for daily interviews. Between arrival, paperwork submission & interview expect to spend three to four hours before interview. Bring business /personal references info including phone numbers, addresses and emails. If you lost contact with former employers due to firms insolvency may look like a loose end. No hs degree is also a disqualifier. Honesty is important due to background checks.

Interview Questions

• Are you Customer service oriented? Did you have private security guard experience?   1 Answer
    • Do you like people or horses?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Security Guard Training for Sora licensee provided by employer. PAY all other fees yourself. ie. $150.