Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Gateway Media (Mountain View, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

I was schedule to meet the Director of PM but he was busy and I have to chat with the recruiter for almost 40 minutes. The HR/recruiter called another PM to interview me while waiting for the director. He was able to arrange for me an interview with the COO and we had good conversation. After 3 hrs the office, the Dir came and spoke to me for only 10minutes. After the interview, I did not get any call or email for the next step. This company is not professional.

Interview Questions

• Explain what you did as PM in your current organization.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Gateway Media

Product Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Gateway Media in October 2010.

Interview

The interview process was VERY interesting. I'm not sure how the recruiter found me, but I got a call one day and after 5 minutes of highly detailed questioning I was invited into the office. The recruiter painted a fairly vivid picture of the success and momentum of the company, and the whole team seemed very professional, upbeat and informative through the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Give me your approach the Product Management life-cycle?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your experience building, launching & optimizing consumer websites?   Answer Question