Gateway TechnoLabs Interview Questions

Updated Mar 4, 2015

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Gateway TechnoLabs.

Interview

Details
    The process had 3 Stages:
    Phone interview - 1 hour
    Performance Task - 48 hours to complete
    In-person interview - 1 hour

This took place in the span of 2 weeks, but that is not the rule. Each manager/director creates their own interview strategy and task, so it varies greatly.
    Interview Questions
    I was never asked a question, which made the interview difficult. I was told tell them why I was qualified during the first interview. The second started with "What questions do you have?"

I actually think they learned a lot from setting up the interview like this.

I would suggest that you prepare by trying to think of what specific actions you would take, and what additional information you would need to preform well in the role. Being able to discuss specifics like possible deliverables, timelines and partners, in an in-depth way will help you, even if your interview isn't set up like mine.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Gateway TechnoLabs (Ahmedabad (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Aptitude test. Technical test. Group discussion. Aptitude test was pretty basic level and can be cracked by anyone who has basic aptitude knowledge. Technical test was bit difficult and needs to have knowledge on the object oriented programming.

Interview Questions

• Technical test questions were the most difficult questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Gateway TechnoLabs in July 2010.

Interview

Compnay recruiters had come rajasthan where i submitted my resume and they said me for telephonic round with in 2 days and i got call from company next day and with in 25 minutes i got offer.

Interview Questions

• Why are you switching company?   1 Answer

Assistant General Manager - Search Engine Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Gateway TechnoLabs (Ahmedabad (India)) in February 2008.

Interview

First Telephonic Interview
    Second Personal Interview
    Third Technical Interview
    Fourth HR Interview

Interview Questions

• Which is your challenging project or task you had face in your job career?   Answer Question