Gati Ltd

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Gati Ltd in June 2013.

Interview Details – there were two rounds of interview. one by local person and another client. Local Interviewers are technically weak in general. they look only for salary component to keep their acquisition cost minimal. Client is generally overseas US or European, and may grill on technical aspects. The USP is onsite opportunities which is 10% to total team strength. generally you have be in good books of manager to get that.

Interview Question – salary negotiation. Interviewers are technically weak in general.   Answer Question

Service and Sales Associate Interview

Service and Sales Associate
Ahmedabad (India)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Gati Ltd in June 2009.

Interview Details – First by HR Manager and finalize By EDC Head

Interview Question – As it say it is Unexpected but not a single on my time   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Gati Ltd in January 2011.

Interview Details – 3 people from west zone came. 11 people sat for the company After GD 10 were asked to give a presentation on case. 9 were selected and went on to get interviewed. Finally 3 were selected to get on board. HR was lazy took 1 month to give offer letter and 6 months for joining.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Nah no negotiations

Service Associate Interview

Service Associate
Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Gati Ltd in October 2009.

Interview Details – My interview was taken by Chennai regional head and HR head. both r convince me to join gati ..... said all the benifits are good here .....

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee
Hyderābād (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at Gati Ltd in January 2011.

Interview Details – Mine was for the International Business Division (sales & marketing/ operations)
Basically consisted of 3 phases-
1)GD on some relevant topic/current affairs nothing technical
2)Presentation based on the questions given in a 10 minute case study to test your analytical, communication and presentation skills. Some out-of-the box thinking helps.
3)Interview by the senior manager and HR- questions regarding real life problem solving might be asked and be thoroughly prepared about your strengths and weaknesses, ambitions, aspirations, how you can contribute to the organization etc. just like a normal interview, nothing technical here too.

Interview Question – if you are a fresher and have an average academic record then the most routine and irritating question would be- why should we hire a fresher who doesn't have any prior experience?(i.e. why should we hire a mediocre guy like you? convince me) try to use this question to your advantage.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Gati Ltd? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gati Ltd interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Gati Ltd employees and interview candidates.