Gati Ltd Interview Questions

2.4

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Gati Ltd (Delhi (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

there were two rounds of interview. one by local person and another client. Local Interviewers are technically weak in general. they look only for salary component to keep their acquisition cost minimal. Client is generally overseas US or European, and may grill on technical aspects. The USP is onsite opportunities which is 10% to total team strength. generally you have be in good books of manager to get that.

Interview Questions

• salary negotiation. Interviewers are technically weak in general.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Gati Ltd (Hyderābād (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Mine was for the International Business Division (sales & marketing/ operations)
    Basically consisted of 3 phases-
    1)GD on some relevant topic/current affairs nothing technical
    2)Presentation based on the questions given in a 10 minute case study to test your analytical, communication and presentation skills. Some out-of-the box thinking helps.
    3)Interview by the senior manager and HR- questions regarding real life problem solving might be asked and be thoroughly prepared about your strengths and weaknesses, ambitions, aspirations, how you can contribute to the organization etc. just like a normal interview, nothing technical here too.

Interview Questions

• if you are a fresher and have an average academic record then the most routine and irritating question would be- why should we hire a fresher who doesn't have any prior experience?(i.e. why should we hire a mediocre guy like you? convince me) try to use this question to your advantage.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Gati Ltd (Mumbai (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

3 people from west zone came. 11 people sat for the company After GD 10 were asked to give a presentation on case. 9 were selected and went on to get interviewed. Finally 3 were selected to get on board. HR was lazy took 1 month to give offer letter and 6 months for joining.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nah no negotiations

Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Gati Ltd (Chennai (India)) in October 2009.

Interview

My interview was taken by Chennai regional head and HR head. both r convince me to join gati ..... said all the benifits are good here .....

Service and Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Gati Ltd (Ahmedabad (India)) in June 2009.

Interview

First by HR Manager and finalize By EDC Head

Interview Questions

• As it say it is Unexpected but not a single on my time   1 Answer