Gaudenzia

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gaudenzia

Counselor I/Substance Abuse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sykesville, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sykesville, MD

I applied online – interviewed at Gaudenzia in April 2014.

two interview process, appropriate documentation of credentials to meet job title/position requirements. 1st interview was with 3 supervisors, but not with immediate supervisor (in order to see if prison services was as "good fit"/SUPERVISOR TO EMPLOYEE/COUNSELOR. 2nd interview was wih head of prison services: salary was offered: I accepted than handed over to coordinator of prison services. Completed back ground check which took two weeks and was working 6 weeks after 1st interview

Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Gaudenzia.

Initial interview with supervisor, second interview with supervisor and director. Interview was pretty laid back. Benefits were discussed in first interview, salary in second. I got the impression that the people interviewing me did not have control over salary offer.

Interview Questions
    • Asked what I would do if both director and supervisor quit.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, take it or leave it.

Assistant Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

I applied online – interviewed at Gaudenzia in January 2010.

I initially applied for a counselor position but someone from another department contacted me for an interview. Once I had the interview we both realized that I was not qualified for the position but she stated that my qualities are good and that I can be used in another department and work my way up. So maybe a week or two later, the supervisor from another department called me for an interview after that I was called for a second interview with the director.

Interview Questions
    • I only remember being asked what is addiction, there were alot of questions.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation at all