1 person found this helpful
Public Affairs Specialist Interview
The process took 4 days - interviewed at Gaylord Entertainment in April 2009.
I was contacted by a recruiter who set up a telephone interview for the next day. After the interview was over, she said I would be contacted if a second interview was wanted. The next day I was contacted to have a face-to-face interview with the department head.
- What makes you worth my time? Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Gaylord Entertainment
- Pastry Chef (1)
- Front Desk Agent (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Public Affairs Specialist (1)
- Lifeguard (1)
- Assistant General Manager Food and Beverage (1)
- Food and Beverage Lead (1)
- Retail Hostess (1)
- Food Runner - Wildhorse Saloon (1)