Gazprom

www.gazprom.ru

Gazprom Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gazprom

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Gazprom in May 2010.

Invovled process with many 'experts' invovled in the interviewing. Started with Phone interview with HR, followed by 1:1 with service chead and then a group interview with head fo practice and two team members.
    Searching questions asked about expereince and in deptth explanation of some quite diffilcult techinialc areas.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most memorabel expreince in the last 6 months?   Answer Question

Geologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Gazprom in March 2010.

It is very simple. If you want to work at this company you must have kind relatives from it.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

I applied online – interviewed at Gazprom in June 2009.

I applied through the Gazprom's website, and after a months of waiting I am finally received that call. The guy who is supposed to hire me was an Deputy Chief of Accounting Department. He interviewed me and then told me a weeks later that his boss is going to see me. Everything was fine and they offered me a position, but I have to step to HR and take a deal with them. It was an interesting experience: three personality tests and background check that takes forever.