Gazprom

Relevance Date Difficulty

Accountant Interview

Accountant
Moscow (Russia)

I applied online - interviewed at Gazprom in June 2009.

Interview Details – I applied through the Gazprom's website, and after a months of waiting I am finally received that call. The guy who is supposed to hire me was an Deputy Chief of Accounting Department. He interviewed me and then told me a weeks later that his boss is going to see me. Everything was fine and they offered me a position, but I have to step to HR and take a deal with them. It was an interesting experience: three personality tests and background check that takes forever.

Interview Question – Background check with unrealistic time frame.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Gazprom in May 2010.

Interview Details – Invovled process with many 'experts' invovled in the interviewing. Started with Phone interview with HR, followed by 1:1 with service chead and then a group interview with head fo practice and two team members.
Searching questions asked about expereince and in deptth explanation of some quite diffilcult techinialc areas.

Interview Question – What is the most memorabel expreince in the last 6 months?   Answer Question

Geologist Interview

Geologist
Moscow (Russia)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Gazprom in March 2010.

Interview Details – It is very simple. If you want to work at this company you must have kind relatives from it.

Interview Question – have you got any ralatives in our company?   Answer Question

Worked for Gazprom? Contribute to the Community!