Gbmc Healthcare

Intern Interview

Intern
Baltimore, MD

Interviewed at Gbmc Healthcare

Interview Details – The interview process isn't too stringent. They are mostly looking to see that your are a thoughtful person that can handle responsibilities at the hospital.

Interview Question – Why do you like healthcare   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Coordinator

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Gbmc Healthcare in January 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process is different for every position. It also depends if you are an existing employee or not. My interview process was an average one. I was well prepared and the hiring managers were easy to talk to.

Interview Question – I have no comment.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I should have negotiated, but I did not. I thought the pay was fair... until I began to do the job.

Ccu Nurse Interview

Ccu Nurse
Towson, MD

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Gbmc Healthcare in November 2009.

Interview Details – I had one phone interview and an inperson interview with the unit manager. The interview with the unit manager was preceeded with a share day with another nurse on the unit. This is typical of interviews in the nursing field. I was made an offer while I was driving home from the interview and I accepted the offer after requesting and reviewing information about GBMC that was sent to me from HR via e-mail. Everyone was pleasant and the experience was quite smooth.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   View Answer

Worked for Gbmc Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!