Gbmc Healthcare Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gbmc Healthcare

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

The interview process isn't too stringent. They are mostly looking to see that your are a thoughtful person that can handle responsibilities at the hospital.

Coordinator Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gbmc Healthcare in January 2012.

The hiring process is different for every position. It also depends if you are an existing employee or not. My interview process was an average one. I was well prepared and the hiring managers were easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
    I should have negotiated, but I did not. I thought the pay was fair... until I began to do the job.

Ccu Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Towson, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Towson, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Gbmc Healthcare in November 2009.

I had one phone interview and an inperson interview with the unit manager. The interview with the unit manager was preceeded with a share day with another nurse on the unit. This is typical of interviews in the nursing field. I was made an offer while I was driving home from the interview and I accepted the offer after requesting and reviewing information about GBMC that was sent to me from HR via e-mail. Everyone was pleasant and the experience was quite smooth.