Gecko Hospitality Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2015

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gecko Hospitality

Executive Chef Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Gecko Hospitality.

Interview

looking for a executive chef position where I can advance my skills and talents, allowing me to grow with your company and to create a positive environment for both you myself and the client.

Interview Questions

• I was tested on my skills to ascertain I could do as I stated   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Gecko Hospitality in June 2014.

Interview

the recruiter asked the usual questions to get to know more about my professional background. Always take a note pad and some notes. If you study before hand - it's an easy interview

Interview Questions

• there was not one, i studied, always study for an interview   Answer Question

Restaurant Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chalfont, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Gecko Hospitality (Chalfont, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

Similar to Restaurant Interviews. Explain your strength and weaknesses. typical Day in the life situations. How to handle particular situations. What to expect from this new job. How it is similar and how your strengths and restaurant experiences can help others. etc.

Interview Questions

• What did you do to improve sales and the bottom line in the facility you are currently managing?   1 Answer