Geek Squad

Relevance Date Difficulty

Double Agent Interview

Double Agent
Stroudsburg, PA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Geek Squad in July 2009.

Interview Details – had to work in store for at least one year. Took a test before I could apply for the Double Agent position. One I passed that I had a phone interview and then continued on to a 1 on 1 with my District Field Marshal (District Manager for in home agents), Then waited a while for a confirmation and start time.

Interview Question – Any question that had to do with Mac.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was given a pay rate and area coverage as well as set my schedule.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Double Agent Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Geek Squad.

Interview Details – AT the time of my hire, I had to take an exam to see where if my skill set equaled what was needed to perform field work for the Geek Squad. After the test was administered, and I had a high enough score to pass, I was then interviewed by two people, the person who would be my immediate supervisor, and his immediate supervisor. The questions mostly revolved around how I would react in given on site situations. The interview lasted around 20 minutes, and I was offered a position with salary immediately.

Interview Question – None in particular were difficult or unexpected, if you have common sense.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Geek Squad

Worked for Geek Squad? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Geek Squad Double Agent interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Geek Squad employees and interview candidates.