Geek Squad Double Agent Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Double Agent Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Geek Squad.

AT the time of my hire, I had to take an exam to see where if my skill set equaled what was needed to perform field work for the Geek Squad. After the test was administered, and I had a high enough score to pass, I was then interviewed by two people, the person who would be my immediate supervisor, and his immediate supervisor. The questions mostly revolved around how I would react in given on site situations. The interview lasted around 20 minutes, and I was offered a position with salary immediately.

Interview Questions
  • None in particular were difficult or unexpected, if you have common sense.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Geek Squad

Double Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stroudsburg, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stroudsburg, PA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Geek Squad in July 2009.

had to work in store for at least one year. Took a test before I could apply for the Double Agent position. One I passed that I had a phone interview and then continued on to a 1 on 1 with my District Field Marshal (District Manager for in home agents), Then waited a while for a confirmation and start time.

Interview Questions
    I was given a pay rate and area coverage as well as set my schedule.

Worked for Geek Squad? Contribute to the Community!