Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Geek Squad
- Consultation Agent (11)
- Geek Squad CIA (10)
- Counter Intelligence Agent (9)
- Geek Squad Consultation Agent (7)
- Advanced Repair Agent (5)
- ARA (Advanced Repair Agent) (4)
- CIA (2)
- CIA Senior (2)
- Operations Agent (2)
- Double Agent (2)
- Geek Squad, Consultation Agent (2)
- Geek Squad, Counter Operations Agent (1)
- Technology Education Agent (1)
- ReAgent (1)
- Cadet Home Theater Technician (1)
- Covert Agent - Dispatch (1)
- Best Buy Geek Squad Covert Agent (1)
- Geek Squad RA (1)
- CSA (1)
- Geek Squad Covert Agent (1)
- Covert Agent (1)
- Senior Computer Tech (SSCIA) (1)
- CIA Agent (1)
- Geek Squad Deputy of Counter Intelligence (1)
- Geek Squad, Super Senior CIA (1)
- Sales Representative (1)
- Customer Service Agent (1)
- Special Agent (1)
Double Agent Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Geek Squad.
AT the time of my hire, I had to take an exam to see where if my skill set equaled what was needed to perform field work for the Geek Squad. After the test was administered, and I had a high enough score to pass, I was then interviewed by two people, the person who would be my immediate supervisor, and his immediate supervisor. The questions mostly revolved around how I would react in given on site situations. The interview lasted around 20 minutes, and I was offered a position with salary immediately.
- None in particular were difficult or unexpected, if you have common sense. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Geek Squad
Double Agent InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Geek Squad (Stroudsburg, PA) in July 2009.
had to work in store for at least one year. Took a test before I could apply for the Double Agent position. One I passed that I had a phone interview and then continued on to a 1 on 1 with my District Field Marshal (District Manager for in home agents), Then waited a while for a confirmation and start time.
- Any question that had to do with Mac. 1 Answer
I was given a pay rate and area coverage as well as set my schedule.