Geek Squad Double Agent Interview Questions

Double Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stroudsburg, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Geek Squad (Stroudsburg, PA) in July 2009.

Interview

had to work in store for at least one year. Took a test before I could apply for the Double Agent position. One I passed that I had a phone interview and then continued on to a 1 on 1 with my District Field Marshal (District Manager for in home agents), Then waited a while for a confirmation and start time.

Interview Questions

• Any question that had to do with Mac.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was given a pay rate and area coverage as well as set my schedule.

Other Interview Reviews for Geek Squad

Double Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Geek Squad.

Interview

AT the time of my hire, I had to take an exam to see where if my skill set equaled what was needed to perform field work for the Geek Squad. After the test was administered, and I had a high enough score to pass, I was then interviewed by two people, the person who would be my immediate supervisor, and his immediate supervisor. The questions mostly revolved around how I would react in given on site situations. The interview lasted around 20 minutes, and I was offered a position with salary immediately.

Interview Questions

• None in particular were difficult or unexpected, if you have common sense.   Answer Question