Geek Squad

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Double Agent Interview

Double Agent
Stroudsburg, PA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Geek Squad in July 2009.

Interview Details – had to work in store for at least one year. Took a test before I could apply for the Double Agent position. One I passed that I had a phone interview and then continued on to a 1 on 1 with my District Field Marshal (District Manager for in home agents), Then waited a while for a confirmation and start time.

Interview Question – Any question that had to do with Mac.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was given a pay rate and area coverage as well as set my schedule.

Double Agent Interview

Double Agent

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Geek Squad.

Interview Details – AT the time of my hire, I had to take an exam to see where if my skill set equaled what was needed to perform field work for the Geek Squad. After the test was administered, and I had a high enough score to pass, I was then interviewed by two people, the person who would be my immediate supervisor, and his immediate supervisor. The questions mostly revolved around how I would react in given on site situations. The interview lasted around 20 minutes, and I was offered a position with salary immediately.

Interview Question – None in particular were difficult or unexpected, if you have common sense.   Answer Question

Worked for Geek Squad? Contribute to the Community!