Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Geisinger Health System
- Physician Assistant (2)
- ER Tech (1)
- Radiologic Technologist (1)
- Bioinformatics Analyst (1)
- Chaplain Resident (1)
- Bio Statistician (1)
- Supply Chain Assistant Intern (1)
- Chaplain-Resident (1)
- Patient Access Representative (1)
- Staff Physician (1)
- Clinical Research Assistant (1)
- Administrative (1)
- Investigator (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Pharmacy Technician II (1)
- Physician (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Geisinger Health System (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in May 2015.
The interview was short, sweet, and to the point. The interviewer had very few questions. Instead, they offered a lot of insight into the company and its operations and policies. If they are interested in hiring you, they will come to you for the interview if you can't make it to them. My interview was actually at at a restaurant after regular business hours. The only thing they aren't too open about during the interview is the compensation and benefits.
- Are you familiar with the Geisinger Health System? Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Geisinger Health System (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in August 2012.
The hiring process consists of filling out your online profile through their specific career center online or through a hiring agency. Don't get discouraged it takes weeks to months for this process of reviewing all applicants. Then you may receive a phone call which in my case was a first interview. Then you go to a second interview if offered at the hospital and unknown to me it was a panel interview so be prepared for the likelihood of that occurrence.
- The most difficult part of this process is being myself when responding but not wanting to come off the wrong way. The question as to why you would be good at this particular job, or where do you see yourself in the next five years. My honest answer and what I would hope for would be working for this particular company and just being informed and working my way up salary and other wise. 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Geisinger Health System (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in June 2010.
the credentialing took a long time once competed was pretty straight forward a lot of phone calls and get together with administrators, MD, nursing staff. Very rigorous background check, need a toxicology screen which is appropriate. Interviewers were friendly. Questions were related to previous experience, testing your knowledge on a subject. Interview took several phases. Once completed had a feedback from managers. Overall a good, rigorous process
- what are your expectations of this position 1 Answer
I accepted was better choice for me