Geisinger Health System

Relevance Date Difficulty

Physician Assistant Interview

Physician Assistant
Wilkes-Barre, PA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Geisinger Health System in June 2010.

Interview Details – the credentialing took a long time once competed was pretty straight forward a lot of phone calls and get together with administrators, MD, nursing staff. Very rigorous background check, need a toxicology screen which is appropriate.
Interviewers were friendly. Questions were related to previous experience, testing your knowledge on a subject.
Interview took several phases. Once completed had a feedback from managers. Overall a good, rigorous process

Interview Question – what are your expectations of this position   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I accepted was better choice for me

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Clinical Research Assistant Interview

Clinical Research Assistant
Wilkes-Barre, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Geisinger Health System in August 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process consists of filling out your online profile through their specific career center online or through a hiring agency. Don't get discouraged it takes weeks to months for this process of reviewing all applicants. Then you may receive a phone call which in my case was a first interview. Then you go to a second interview if offered at the hospital and unknown to me it was a panel interview so be prepared for the likelihood of that occurrence.

Interview Question – The most difficult part of this process is being myself when responding but not wanting to come off the wrong way. The question as to why you would be good at this particular job, or where do you see yourself in the next five years. My honest answer and what I would hope for would be working for this particular company and just being informed and working my way up salary and other wise.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Geisinger Health System? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Geisinger Health System interview questions and advice in Wilkes-Barre, PA. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Geisinger Health System employees and interview candidates.