Geller Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Tech Intern Interview

Tech Intern
New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Geller Group in August 2011.

Interview Details – First I had a phone call from one of their HR managers to come in. She was very sweet and made me feel more at ease, seemed more like a conversation than an interview. Then she said to wait that I will be interviewed by a VP and a Teach lead, and a lead dispatcher. Basically asked me what I did in my current companies. Didn't ask me any technical questions, just asked what type of experience I had. Seems like I didn't have much of the 'technical background' they were looking for even though they all seemed to enjoy speaking with me which is fine. Only problem I noticed that could be an issue if someone worked here was the multiple types of managers that exists in this company, communication might clash with one another. Besides, that the company seemed like a great atmosphere to work in.

Interview Questions

Worked for Geller Group? Contribute to the Community!