Geller & Company

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Administrative Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Geller & Company in October 2010.

I met with 2 women on my 1st round interview - one was from HR and the other was in charge of the reception team. I was asked general questions by each and had a positive feeling afterwards.

I was immediately asked back for a 2nd round interview where I would meet with 3 women. One was an Executive assistant to the CFO. Next I met with her assistant and was told I would meet the head of the HR department (they called it Human Capital). It took me 45 minutes to meet with her because she was so busy.

It was over all a good experience however i wans't picked for the job as they said they said they went with someone with more experience..

Interview Questions
  • If someone were to give you a project, how would you go about completing it?   Answer Question